- 800g Kerrigans Piri Piri Chicken, Cook In Bag (get yours here.)
- 350g sweet potato, peeled and chopped
- 60g red cabbage, thinly sliced
- 2 handfuls of baby spinach
- 2 tbsp almond butter
- 4 tbsp greek yogurt
- ½ orange, zest and juice
- 1.5 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp water
- Fresh mint, chopped
- 4 spring onion, chopped
- 1 tbsp flaked almonds
Say goodbye to plain old lettuce and open your fridge to your new favourite salad. Dig into this flavour packed and nutrient dense addition to your healthy midweek dinners or meal prep lunches. Best thing is, it’s super simple to make too.
- Preheat oven to 180ºC
- Place chopped sweet potato on a tray, spray with olive oil spray and season with salt and pepper.
- Roast in the oven for 25 minutes or until soft through.
- Place the bag of Kerrigans piri piri chicken directly on a tray and roast for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile mix all of the ingredients for the dressing together in a bowl.
- Once the sweet potato and chicken are cooked. Slice the chicken fillets.
- For meal prep, portion the spinach, red cabbage, cooled sweet potato and chicken into meal prep containers and top with dressing, mint, spring onion and flaked almonds.
- Or if your sharing this salad with friends and family add the veg, chicken and dressing to a large bowl and mix through. Serve each portion with chopped spring onion, fresh mint, flaked almonds on top. Enjoy!
Macros per portion:
43% protein, 20% carbs, 37% fat
47g protein, 22g carbs, 18g fat