An absolute favourite in our house and always leads to clean plates. Great for batch cooking and freezing. Check out this super easy recipe that will impress the whole family. Feel free to add additional veg to sneak it into their diets!
time: 20 mins
- 2 Tins chopped tomatoes
- 2 tsp of Stevia
- Sea salt
- Cracked black pepper
- 900g/1kg Kerrigans Premium Mince (check out our mince options here.)
- 3 cloves of garlic - crushed
- 1 large Spanish onion - finely diced
- Rapeseed Oil
- Macoroni pasta
- Start by making the sauce first.
- Pass the tins of tomatoes trough a sive. Season with some sea salt and cracked black to your liking and then add the stevia and bring to a gentle simmer.
- On a large pan add some olive oil and gently sauté the onion and garlic for 2-3 on a low heat.
- Add in the mince gradually in 3 or 4 amounts and cook until all browned.
- Once browned add in the sauce and combine.
- Serve on its own with grated white cheddar cheese and macoroni pasta. Add rocket leaves for added colour and texture.