- 2 medium chicken breasts boneless skinless cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 cup broccoli florets frozen or fresh
- 1 small red onion chopped
- 1 cup grape or plum tomatoes or 2 bell peppers chopped
- 1 medium courgette chopped
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper optional
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes optional
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2-4 cups cooked rice of choice optional
This Roast Chicken & Rainbow Veggies Meal Prep recipe is not only nice to look at but is so delicious you won't be able to wait to eat it. It is also the perfect meal prep dish to make for those of you who have limited time as it only takes around 30 mins to prepare and cook!
Pre-heat oven to 230°C.
Line a baking sheet with tin foil and set aside.
- Chop up the chicken and veggies (the smaller they are the quicker they'll cook)
Place the chicken and veggies in the baking dish. Sprinkle all the spices and garlic evenly over the chicken and veggies.
Drizzle with the olive oil.
Bake for 15-20 minutes or until the veggies are charred and chicken is tender.
Place 1/2 or 1 cup of cooked rice of choice into 4 individual meal prep containers. Divide chicken and veggies evenly on top of the rice.
Cover and store in the fridge for up to 5 days or freezer up to 2 months.