- 4 Burgers of choice (see our selection of burgers here)
- 1 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 8 pineapple rings
- 1 large red onion, sliced into rings
- 4 swiss cheese
- 4 pieces romaine lettuce
- 8 slices turkey bacon
We had to share this amazing pineapple burger, courtesy of delish.com! If you're looking to cut back on the burger buns or just want to try something new, this is for you! You can go all out BBQ and make it with our premium beef or steak burgers and rashers, or if you want to go for a healthier option try mixing it up with one of our low fat turkey burgers. Either way you'll be addicted to this concoction!
- Heat grill to medium-high.
- Optional: Add Worcestershire sauce and season the burgers with salt and pepper.
- Grill burger, pineapple, and red onion until charred, 3 minutes per side.
- Top burger patties with swiss cheese and cover grill to let melt, 1 minute.
- Top bottom pineapple buns with lettuce, burger patties, bacon, and grilled onions, then top with pineapple bun.
Recipe from: delish.com