We all love a good old full Irish breakfast but let’s be honest - they can be pretty unhealthy. Well look no further than our Healthy Irish Grill Up to give you all the flavour and none of the badness. Perfect for the whole family.
What you’ll need (click product to find in our store):
How to make it:
- Heat the grill. Place chicken sausages and turkey bacon on a tray. Place under the grill, rotating frequently until browned all over.
- Cut the pudding into slices about 2.5cm thick.
- Heat a pan to medium heat using coconut oil.
- Add pudding to pan, cooking slowly, turning frequently until brown all over. Remove from pan and keep warm in oven.
Add the perfect poached egg:
- Make sure your eggs are really fresh.
- Crack your egg into a bowl.
- Add a drop of vinegar (you can add this to the water in the pan if you prefer).
- Bring a pan of water filled at least 5cm deep to a simmer. Don't add any salt as this may break up the egg white.
- Stir the water to create a gentle whirlpool to help the egg white wrap around the yolk.
- Make sure the heat is low enough not to throw the egg around – there should only be small bubbles rising.
- Cook for 3-4 minutes or until the white is set.
- Lift the egg out with a slotted spoon and drain it on kitchen paper.
- Add your sausages, turkey bacon, pudding and eggs to a plate and serve!