- Full Description
These knives are forged in the city of Seki Japan which has a long tradition of Japanese knife making. First founded in 1918 through a long history of Japanese Katana (sword) making, our blacksmith brings generations of sword-smith experience into blending and crafting extremely sharp and durable kitchen knives.
- Handmade in Seki, Japan. Handmade by our craftsmen in Seki Japan, using ancient Japanese crafting techniques passed on for generations.
- Strong and durable stainless steel. The ultra strong and beautiful blade crafted by our master artisans will make sure that the knives will last for multiple generations
- Extremely sharp blade. Our skilled craftsman provided the blades with an impressive edge retention. The extremely sharp blade will effortlessly sail through your food
- Handle material: Natural Olive Wood
- Blade material: High Carbon Stainless Steel
- All purpose knife
- Specialisation: precision slicing & chopping
- Blade length: 6.7 inches / 170.2mm