This masterclass will be an introduction to the art of butchery as taught by multi award winning Dublin butchers, Barry & Shane Kerrigan. The class will give each student a comprehensive overview of age old craft of butchery. The theme for this masterclass is 'Pork - the world's favourite meat'. Once complete each student will have learned how to use the tools of a professional butcher as well as an understanding of how best to prepare meat for cooking, taking home their very own pork roast, chops and sausages that you've made in class!
In this masterclass:
- You'll learn the tools used by a craft butcher on a daily basis
- You'll learn the different cuts of a side of pork, with each student working on their own piece.
- You'll learn how to make your very own sausages!
- You'll take home cuts of pork you have pork roast, chops and sausages which you have prepared
- You'll receive a free gift of a curved boning knife to take home on the night.
- We will professionally record and photograph the class- each student being emailed a short video from the event which can be shared on social media.
- Where: Kerrigan's HQ, Baldoyle Industrial Estate, Dublin
- When: Next Class is the 15th January 2019 @ 7pm.
- What you'll receive: We'll email you a printable voucher making the class an idea gift this Christmas.
There is limited availability for this exclusive class. It will make a fantastic Christmas gift for anyone with interest in cooking, preparing great food or a curiosity in the art of butchery.