Assistant Manager - Donaghmede Store APPLY NOW
Assistant Manager (Donaghmede) - Permanent Full time 44.5 hours.
Award-winning craft butchers, we are recruiting for an Assistant Manager for Kerrigan Meats, Donaghmede Shopping Centre, one of Ireland's Leading Butcher Shops to begin January 2021.
You will be required to work closely with the Manager to ensure high standards are maintained and improved where possible. Have at least 18 months experience working as a lead butcher, supervising a team and level 1 or above HACCP certification.
Key Responsibilities will include
- Lead, support and motivate a team, along with the Store Manager.
- Ensuring a high level of customer service is maintained across the team.
- Ensuring HACCP and Food Safety regulations adhered to at all times.
- Ensuring the store is visually appealing at all times, with top-class displays.
- Ordering of stock, stocktaking and stock rotation.
- Ensure Quality Control and standards adhered to.
- Ensure record-keeping and HACCP documentation up to date.
- Ensure staff are competent in their duties required.
Requirements for the role
- You will have at least 18 months of experience working as a lead butcher with supervisory experience.
- HACCP certification required Level 1 or above.
- A team player who leads by example.
- A hard-working, flexible and committed individual.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Excellent display skills.
- Computer literate.
What we offer
- Salary is dependent on experience
- 33% Store Discount
- Performance Bonus
- Company Pension available after two years.
- Bonus scheme
- On-site parking
- Discounted/free food
|||Donaghmede Shopping Centre|||||||||mM~6gE_vGifJ1mWj|||FULL_TIME|||EUR|||YEAR|||single|||37500|||||||||true