Cooking doesn't always have to be complicated! Here's a SUPER simple recipe using our delicious piri piri turkey burgers. Perfect for the whole family during a casual weekend.
- Kerrigan's Piri Piri Turkey Burger (get yours here)
- 6 Brioche buns
- 2 large avocado sliced
- Caramelized red onions
- 2 large red onions thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp brown sugar
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
1. To caramelize the onions heat the extra virgin olive oil on a non-stick pan, add the onions, balsamic vinegar and brown sugar and saute on medium heat for about 5 to 8 mins, until the onions are nicely brown and caramelized.
2. Prepare the Piri Piri Turkey Burgers as per the package instructions.
3. To assemble add the few slices of avocado to the bottom of the bun, top with Piri Piri Turkey burger, 1 tbsp of the caramelized onions and fresh rocket leaves, enjoy!